و اضغط على تسجيل
منتديات التنمية البشرية
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله و بركاته
عزيزي الزائر إن كنت من أعضاء المنتدى فقم بتسجيل الدخول
و إن كنت غير مسجل فنحن نتشرف بأن تكون أحد أعضاء منتدانا الغالي
و اضغط على تسجيل
و اضغط على تسجيل
منتديات التنمية البشرية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات التنمية البشرية

منتدى يهتم و يبحث في التنمية البشرية في كافة مجالاتها.. تعليم ... توعية .... تنمية بإدارة عبد القادر رستم مرحبا بك يا زائر

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

The Gap Between Education & Career

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
imanjandali

عدد المساهمات : 16
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/03/2010

The Gap Between Education & Career Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The Gap Between Education & Career   The Gap Between Education & Career I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أبريل 28, 2010 7:35 am

school mentality. Your peers in business have moved beyond the visual system of measurement, and while able to observe a well presented image, this is not what gets you noticed. This inbalance leads to some confusion for your early 20s. “My image is made, I am cool, but why don’t I have what I want yet?”
To employers, and the gatekeepers of social mobility; the older generations… Your attraction is your potential, desire & unique talent. Now what separates you from everyone else is more important than what makes you the same as everyone else.
Your identity will become a mix of who you always were & who you want to be. How much of that you choose to display publicly will depend on your audience. You can’t please all of the people all of the time. Find your passion, become good at it & accept that not everyone will agree. On that journey you will find inspiration, happiness & fulfilment.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
imanjandali

عدد المساهمات : 16
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/03/2010

The Gap Between Education & Career Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Gap Between Education & Career   The Gap Between Education & Career I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أبريل 28, 2010 11:47 am

iagree with you
we have to know what we want to be
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات التنمية البشرية :: منتدى دمج التكنولوجيا في التعليم :: منتدى مشروع نجاح بلا حدود-
انتقل الى: